We value the health of all of our clients, our employees, and their families.
- Many of our clients are elderly, or care for elderly family members, or others whose immune systems may be compromised.
- We are no longer accepting in-person tax preparation appointments until it is safe to do so.
- Instead, all clients may mail in or drop off their tax papers, and we will schedule a telephone appointment to answer your questions if needed.
- If no one in your household is sick, has a fever, or has any flu symptoms, you may pick up your tax return in person, or elect to have us mail you your return. We will file your return electronically after you have returned the signed forms and payment.
- Even if healthy, you may choose for us to mail your return, in which case, we will call you with the results and to answer any further questions prior to mailing it to you.
- Please use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter our office. We have placed it on all desks and counters. Make sure that everyone in your party uses it.
- Please do not shake hands.
- When using the restroom, please wash your hands before and after.
- Please use hand sanitizer again as you leave our office. While we spray and wipe down surfaces regularly, you may have touched something before it was wiped down.
Essential Solutions, LLC